I was really excited to come home today, especially after two weeks in school, I really miss my family and home cooked meals, then to my surprise to find 4 packages addressed to me is the cherry on top!
I bought some beauty related products while procrastinating my way through Ebay, and went on a small shopping spree on there during the past month. ^^;
Tower of boxes! They are tiny though. =P
|Click to enlarge|
Everything from the boxes! Looks like a lot, but most of them are samples hehe.
So here's what I got:
- Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Pact (Review)
- Etude House Sweet Recipe Ice Cream Nails in #2 Lemon Sherbet
- Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color in #1 Blueberry Cheese Cake (Review)
- Etude House Collagen Eye Patch (Review)
- The Face Shop Lovely me:ex Design My Eyebrow in #05 Dark Grey
- Phone wallet/Case
If you are wondering which Ebay sellers I buy from, here's a list of ones that I trust and have relatively competitive prices:
I am really excited to try these products out and review them, will add links here when I do.
Also I am thinking of doing a first impressions or "mini reviews" on some of the samples. It will be a small post where I will give my brief initial thoughts on them, and whether or not they warrant a second glance.
Thank you for reading and please comment! I would love to hear your opinion on whatever. :)
Stay tuned for reviews!