I have recently discovered another "surprise box" filled with Korean beauty samples from Cosmetic Market! I just cannot resists these mystery boxes, the prospect of getting products for cheaper than it retails is just too enticing! I found out about Lucky Box from my long time lurk-age in /r Asianbeauty on Reddit, and they seemed to be filled with samples and deluxe goodies, I just had to get my hands on one to try! There is a small and larger version, and I got the larger one.
And of course I was not disappointed! Keep reading to see what I got inside.~
Also, look out for a giveaway of the deluxe kit I received from this package on the bottom of this post! :D
Lucky Box Description
I is $6.80 and comes with 30 sample packets, plus some deluxe samples. I've seen people getting small oil cleansers, sheet masks, etc.
II is $12.80 and 50 sample packets are given, and a larger deluxe sample kit plus a few more sheet masks and deluxe samples.
I got the larger one for $12.80 + shipping, but from what I have seen, the Lucky box I seems to be a better deal overall!~
First time purchasing from Eopenmarket, and it arrived surprisingly quick, around 10 days after they've shipped to Canada! Everything was wrapped with bubble wrap in a standard cardboard box.
I was really excited to see a big box inside, and the packaging was flowery and pink, so I knew right away it was from Etude House lol.~
A huge package of samples! I'll be living on these for a few month. ;u;
(Should have organized them into types or brands, my bad!)
- Etude House Moistfull Super Collagen Cream x4
- Tonymoly Aqua Aura Rich Cream x2
- Etude House Correct & Care CC Cream Silky x1
- Skin79 BB Cleanser x1
- Missha For Men Science Activator (LOL) Ampoule x1
- Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Super Cream x1
- Skinfood Royal Honey Mask x1
- Tonymoly Floria Whitening Cream x1
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit x2
- Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint Pink x5
- Tonymoly Tomatox Magic Massage Pack x1
- Tonymoly Red Appletox Honey Cream x4
- Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer x3
- Skinfood Broccoli Cleansing Foam x1
- Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam x1
- Skin79 Super+ BB Triple Functions Green x2
- Tonymoly Aqua Aura Moisture Cream x3
- Skinfood Royal Honey Nutrition Cream (Anti-wrinkle Effect) x3
- Skinfood Good Afternoon Honey Black Tea BB x2
- Skinfood Black Pomegranate Cream x3
- Skinfood Black Egg Pore Primer x4
- Skinfood Black Egg Pore Gel Base x1
- Mizon Crystal Miracle Face Cream x1
- Skin79 Super+ BB Cream VIP Gold Collection x2
Also got these adorable Benton samples!
- Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream
- Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence
- It's Skin Pearl Bright Essential mask sheet
And the most anticipated item~
- Etude House I'm Blooming Skin Care Kit!
Comes with five super girly products. xD
- Etude House I'm Blooming Clear Cleansing Water
- Etude House I'm Blooming Brightening Wash-off Gel
- Etude House I'm Blooming Deep Moisture Mist
- Etude House I'm Blooming Moisture Cleansing Foam
- Etude House Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream (not from I'm Blooming, but it's pink so why not)
I think these lucky boxes are a great way to try out plenty of new products for cheap! Especially if you are new to Korean makeup and skin care, since the Lucky Boxes contain mostly well known brands and products. But even these brands are well known to you, I think they are great to keep as back up when running out of a certain product, or to take for travel. So do check it out if you're interested!
Hurray surprise giveaway time! Fufufu~
I have already tried 2 out of the 5 products in the Etude House Kit, so why not let someone else have a try. :3
I'll be giving away the full Etude House I'm Blooming Kit mentioned in this post to one lucky reader, so all 5 deluxe samples.
And don't worry, I have not opened anything, just toke them out of the box for pictures. :)
- Open internationally.
- One winner will be randomly selected using Rafflecopter.
- Giveaway ends Aug. 31th 2014.
- Winner will be contacted by email, please respond within 3 days!
- Please fill out the mandatory entry below.
Thank you for reading and good luck! ^^